Click Here for the City Clerk's Bio
Speaker Appearance Form
The City Clerk is the custodian of the City's official records and is responsible for:
• Coordinates and sets up appointments for the Mayor, City Administrator, & Councilmembers.
• Maintains all files and notes associated with meetings and/or appointments.
• Performs receptionist duties including answering multi-line phone system and providing information and assistance to the general public.
• Disseminating information to Elected Officials, Staff, and Citizens
• Fulfilling Open Record Requests (PDF)
• Producing and/or providing Minutes and Agendas to the public
• Providing certified copies of documents
• Updating City Code Ordinances
• Fulfill the duties of a Qualifying/Filing Officer for Elections
204 West Church Street
Fort Valley, Ga 31030